Extensive international experience covering 4 continents. I managed teams in Brazil, US, Canada, Western & Eastern Europe, Cambodia.
Founded a Software Development company in Brazil
- Built a team of over 25 developers, plus administration and sales.
- Worked for local Brazilian market, as well as offshore-outsourcing with customers in Central Europe, Canada, and US.
- Consulting and Engineering 10+ SaaS for a Swiss client (including SSO, Payment/Wallet with POS/Debit Card integration, Social Network, Online Backup and diverse B2C/B2B e-commerce apps). Responsible for definition and implementation of 2 server farms (2 Racks, Global Load Balancing).
Founded and managed a branchof an Austrian ECM-EAI Software Company in Fortaleza. The job required relocation to Sao Paulo, where I lead a small team of developers.
CTO (Software Architecture) and PO for 2 Scrum teamsfor a North American startup. The job also required a temporary relocation to Ukraine for 2 months.
CTO and Full-Stack Developerfor a Canadian Startup. My role was software architecture, consulting and full implementation of MVP.
Head of Software Production / Senior POI was responsible for 3 Teams in 3 Serbian offices of a Swiss Telecom Software Provider.
- GO (Golang)
- MQ (Message Queue)
25+ years experience
- Consulting and Strategy
- Software Architecture and System Design
- Engineering and Development of complex software
- App development for web, mobile and cloud-based
- Management roles (C-level, Founder, Co-founder, Team Lead, CTO, Product Owner)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- SaaS & PaaS
- E-Business Integration Platform
- Agile Product & Business Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Offshore Product Development
- Payment software solutions
- Messaging and Telecom software solutions
- International Team Collaboration
Fluent inGerman (native language), Portuguese, English
I did two startups with Stefan as CTO and Full-Stack Developer. I gave the vision, he did everything from architecture to offshore team building. For Car Compete he did a quite complex MVP in a month from scratch. I strongly recommend him. Chris Gallant, CEO, Car Compete